Sony Ericsoon G900

Sony Ericsson never failed to introduce mobile phones with array of excellent features every time they announce new models. This time I'm going to review about Sony Ericsson G900 and this is going to be my first time review a phone based on my experience using it . My college mate, Kiat bought G900 for RM1,060 and that gave me privileges to held it on my palms and ran through it's features. I must say I was quite impressed with it's 5 megapixel camera with LED flash; and the shots quite amazing. Stylus attached with this phone as well, What I most impressed with G900 was, we can focus on certain part when taking photo by simply touch the screen instead of letting the phone do itself. Overall, Sony Ericson G900 was excellent phone with excellent features. Now available for RM1,060 retailed price at all authorised resellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment